The customs in Indian weddings and celebrations are just unfinished without a saree. And when weddings and celebrations are up, silk sarees mark their special position. Kanjivaram sarees, banarasi sarees, and paithani sarees are well known amidst silk saree. Kanjivaram saree is the most preferred in south Indian culture. These are astounding beauties designed with great efforts and ideas of weavers. The kanjivaram silk saree has such beautiful designs that make it noticeable in the crowd too. The perfect gleam added to the kanjivaram saree design gives them a royal effect. Make the kanjivaram sarees a part of your closet and enjoy the glam look the drape gives you.
Blouse piece:Yes, the saree comes up with a Blouse piece of 0.8 meters.
The kanjivaram saree images give you all the details of the beauty of this awe-inspiring purple kanjivaram saree. The bridal kanjivaram silk sarees are loaded with zari work on the soft silk making it heavier but stronger too. This kanjivaram silk saree is a solitary delightful piece of clothing mastered with amazing craftsmanship. Bring out your grace and look breathtaking with these kanjivaram soft silk sarees. Shop the kanjivaram silk saree online from our latest kanjivaram sarees.
Maintenance of Saree:
1. Always dry clean your beautiful saree silk is a delicate fabric and therefore it needs a skilled hand to wash it and dry cleaning is the best way to handle your fabric.
2. If you do end up washing your kanjivaram saree at home, always use cold water and just a little shampoo only after the first three washes. Harsh detergents and brushes will be very harmful to your beloved saree!
3. Wash the sari, the pallu, and the border of your sari separately to avoid damage to your gorgeous saree.
4. Never wring your saree that would be the last thing you want to do. It will wrinkle your kanjeevaram saree and spoil it forever. First, you have to roll your saree in a dry towel to remove the excess moisture and then, hang.
5. You should always avoid drying your kanjivaram silk saree in direct sunlight you should dry it on the inside of your home where there is no direct harsh sunlight on it.
6. Never ever iron your saree directly, always put a cloth on it and iron it. Direct iron will affect the beautiful shine of the saree.